Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome Christmas!

I love the stamp set Heard from the Heart.  My favorite one of all is the 'Welcome Christmas into your heart' because you can add a little punched heart to it and it looks so cute.
This card was super simple to make.  I punched a snowflake from a 3 3/4 X 5" piece of whisper white CS.  I will save the snowflake for another project because I'm actually using the negative piece for the top card layer.  Emboss the message with cherry cobbler EP and add the punched heart from our red glimmer paper.  Layer the entire piece over a 4 X 5 1/4" piece of our red glimmer paper.  Attach this to a whisper white card base and you're finished.
Tip:
For added interest, I attached both my card layers with dimensionals.




You can see in the close-ups how shimmery the glimmer paper really is.


So here are all the last cards I've shared with you.  I hope you can use some of these ideas in creating your own cards.  If you're really enjoying what I'm sharing, do me the honor of signing up as one of my blog followers.  I look forward to sharing more ideas with you in every post!  Happy stamping and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...