Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Snowy Christmas

The card with this little snowman (from Tags til Christmas) could be used for Christmas or as a winter card.  I punched the heart, the scallop circle and the doily snowflake from our silver glimmer paper.  I embossed the whisper white layer with our dotted embossing folder, to give the impression of a snowstorm.  The card base is beautiful marina mist.  I used so much cherry cobbler for my Christmas projects this year that it was fun to go back and play with marina mist.  They are both top favorites with me.  I did not stamp a sentiment yet because I wanted to leave it open to decide if I use it during the winter months ahead or for Christmas.  It's nice to have options:)



I added a few touches of our Dazzling Details to make the snow sparkle.  Oops, I think I should go back and color in his scarf and hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...