Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We did it!

Well, Toby Joe is doing a happy dance this morning.  He wanted this site to reach 5000 hits before the end of September, in honor of his 5th birthday and we nailed it!!!  Thanks to all who helped make the count happen.

My goal, in hosting this blog, is to share with you my love for creating, my joys, my inspirations and some of the 'happenings' in and around my studio.  I hope I can teach you how to try something new, bring you a few laughs and smiles and inspire you to go create on your own.

Thanks for stopping by and here are some sloppy kisses from Toby Joe.   By the way, I love this photo of him because you can actually see how soft he is and yes, if you pet him, his fur is as soft as it gets.  If you'd like a sample, I'm sure I could arrange that for you.  He leaves quite a lot around for me:)
Have a great day and I hope you'll take time to stamp something and share it with someone else today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...