Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Vintage Layout with Soft Suede

Here's one of our scrapbook club layouts.  We used the Beau Chateau DSP,  the Designer Frames embossing folders, soft suede taffeta ribbon, 1 of the tags from the 2 Tags die, and stamped with the Creative Elements stamp set.  To make it look like a little picture frame hanging up, I used part of the stamped image on end and added the ribbon behind each of the embossed frames.  I highlighted the frames by sponging over them lightly with soft suede ink.  I plan to use these in my Heritage Album and possibly try some sepia toned photos for the layout.  I'll post again when I add the photos.  So many stamps, so little time!!!


Close-ups of left and right sides of layout:


Close-ups of stamping:



Close-up of tag:

Close-up of frames:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...