Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Halloween Fun!

I am still working on more Spice Cake projects and will have more to post soon, but let's take a break from it today so I can share some of my recent Halloween projects with you.

Are you thirsty?  How about an eyeball martini?  Sometimes it's just fun to do something silly:)

We don't need olives for these martinis, just use an eyeball for each:)

When my grandsons were visiting, Benjamin finished up a jar of mandarin oranges.  As I was rinsing it out, I realized that it was never destined for the recycle bin.  What a cute little jar this is!  I knew I would have to decorate it.  If you're hungry, there are more eyeballs inside!

Don't forget that you can emboss your little coctail napkins.  How fun is that!  It's difficult to get a good photo of it, but the entire spider web is clearly etched into the smooth part of the napkin.

I can't seem to stop making these medallions.  With our new scoring tool, they are so quick and easy.  You'll be seeing lots more projects with medallions!

I made a couple of decorated plates using our Decor Elements.  Shelli had the cat on an oval platter on her blog and I loved it.  I already had a round plate and realized that the cat would fit perfectly on it.

I wanted a bit of bling on mine, so I added our rhinestones to his eyes.

A few days after I'd made my Scaredy Cat project, I received my Stampin' Success magazine in the mail.  It's our magazine for demonstrators and is a real perk for being a demo.  They had this owl project that I just loved.  I literally brought the magazine in from my mailbox, sat down and read it and came immediately to my studio to make my own version.  There are mini rhinestones all around the outside of the plate.

I added rhinestones to his eyes, too. 

The Stampin' Success project had a little medallion over his heart but I decided to make a larger one and put it on his tummy.  The 'happy halloween' is embossed with our new pewter EP.  You saw it in an earlier post on my owl card that we made at my Team Meeting.  I added 1 more touch of bling on the medallion.

Important info:
You'll find the Scaredy Cat on page 228 in our Idea Book and Catalog.  It comes in a group of fun Halloween Decor Elements that includes 2 spiders and 2 more Halloween greetings.  It's only $11.95 and comes in black or pumpkin pie.
You'll find the owl in the Holiday Mini on page 13.  It comes in a Decor Elements group of 7 pieces, including a large limb (so your owl can perch on it), a Halloween sign and more spiders!!!  The set is called Out on a Limb.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...