Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Meet Bob!


Meet Bob, my favorite crow in the neighborhood:
Yes, I had to jump onto the make a crow bandwagon.  After seeing some at Convention and the one in the Holiday Mini, I just had to make one, too.  Every time I ran errands, I returned empty handed as far as finding a crow.  One day, I went into the kitchen to find one sitting on my place mat.  My sweet husband knew I was looking for one and brought home one for me.  On his own errands, he stopped at the dollar store and found a really good one.  That's a good Stampin' Up! husband for you!




On my own errands, I did manage to find this bargain candlestick holder and thought it was perfect for my Halloween display.

Bob liked it, too.  By the way, it's difficult to see it but I spritzed Bob with my shimmer paint/rubbing alcohol mixture.  Just add a few drops of Frost White Shimmer Paint to a little travel sized spray bottle and fill it with rubbing alcohol.  It makes the most beautiful mixture and it works beautifully.  Once you try it, you find yourself wanting to spritz most every project that you make.  NOTE:  Shake well before using.


On one of our antiquing treks, I came across this cute little box.  It was made from a cut down old drawer from a sewing machine.  I love little boxes and containers that you can add to your crafting projects.



Other news:
We’re excited to announce that Creating Keepsakes magazine has named Stampin’ Up!’s wood- and clear-mount rubber stamps as one of its Top 10 Tools for 2011!
While Stampin’ Up! has long been recognized in the stamping and crafting industry for producing high-quality rubber stamps and exclusive images in a variety of artistic styles, being recognized by Creating Keepsakes is just another validation that when you choose Stampin’ Up! products, you are choosing the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...