Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Great New Product!

I want to share with you a great new product that we have.  It's available in the new Holiday Mini.  It's called Simply Scored (TM) and it is FABULOUS!  You can use it to score anything that you want to score and it works beautifully.  If you take narrow strips of DSP and score them at every 1/4" you can turn them into medallions!  Create a series of varying sizes of medallions and you can create a gorgeous wreath.  Here is the wreath created by Stampin' Up!  I just love it!!!


I will be sharing with you a lot of projects that involve using the Simply Scored, so check back often to see what I have for you!  By the way, I used this tool to make the medallion on the middle sized house from my 'Village of Fun' houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...