Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Crafting is in our blood, along with playing! But wait --- it's all play and we love it!

The boys went back home today and it leaves me with an actual physical pain, the ache of already missing them is so strong.  We had a great week!  We went to New Salem, our Children's Museum, the zoo, the park, the barbershop, church, played pirates, dug holes in the back of the yard, went swimming, had picnic lunches in the back yard, played trains, crafted, crafted and crafted, watched movies, played hide and seek, visited the boys' great grandparents, and had a lot of laughs together.  They even had some silly time with my little button box hat:)  They actually cried, grinched and complained (as we packed up today) because they did not want their visit to be over.  That didn't help my aching heart too much!

This week, I will be back in my studio and will be creating some great, new projects to share with you.  Check back soon and thanks for stopping by my blog!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...