Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wisteria Wonder!

It's no wonder this color is so popular already.  Lots of people were wishing for another shade of purple.  This delicate color will be a hit with purple lovers everywhere.

Creative Combination:
Wisteria Wonder
Lucky Limeade
Elegant Eggplant
For this card, I used one of the new hostess stamp sets called 'Precious Butterflies.'  I really like this set and it worked out beautifully for this card.  The color combo is a great one and I added a bit of sparkle with VersaMark and Iridescent Ice EP.  Notice the coordinating brads!  Love them!!!



Sweet Set:
Wisteria Wonder
Pink Pirouette
Cherry Cobbler
I never would have thought of putting these colors together but I really like the combo.  I used 'Pocket Silhouettes' and added a little bling to the tiny punched flowers with rhinestones.  Sorry the photo is a little shadowy.  I tried taking the photos outside today and there were too many shadows inside and outside.  I may have to upload these again at a future date.



Dynamic Duo:
Wisteria Wonder
Elegant Eggplant
 I used 'Flower Fancy' and a simple template plan for this card.  I added a touch of elegance with the Mother of Pearl technique and a ruffled ribbon bow.  Again, I apologize for the shadows.  I needed to get this project done before leaving for Convention.  Haste makes waste:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...