Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Village of Cute

These adorable little houses are from our Convention class:  'Village of Cute.'  I just love them and they were SO much fun to make!  I am already planning a 'Village of Spooky' and a 'Village of Christmas' class, so check my calendar of events on my Stampin' Up! website.  The classes are already scheduled and posted.  The class sizes will be limited, so sign up early.  Your payment holds your spot!
These houses were made with Pocket Full of Posies and First Edition DSP.  I don't know about security for the tallest house, with the key hanging on the outside, but it sure looks cute:)  The doors were all made with our wood sheets and stained with our distressing inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...