Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

New Catalog Party

I had my party Saturday and we had a great time,  No one was able to guess my favorite new stamp set or favorite new In Color,  If you're wondering, the stamp set is Button Buddies.  I had a difficult time choosing my favorite new In Color.  I started out with it being Lucky Limeade but, by the time I finished my Color Coach project with all the new In Colors, I loved them all.  I decided to stay with my first choice.
Here's our project we made at the party.  This was inspired by my demo friend Julie Davison.  It holds a packet of flower seeds and is made from an envelope!
My son and DIL came over and helped me with the food.  I got to hold my sweet Olive while they put the finishing touches on everything.  I am so grateful for their help.  Check out the goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...