Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

MORE PHOTOS FROM OUR FIRST DAY

Here are more photos from our first day at Convention.  We took a bus ride to Riverton and had a super special VIP tour of the distribution center.  They had gifts for us.  We even got to see Shelli's office!  It is absolutely amazing to see how they fill the orders and send them on their way to happy stampers.  I think I saw one of my orders going by on the conveyor:) 

On the bus for the VIP tour:


These gifts were waiting for us.  I'll tell you more about them later.

The distribution center where they fill our orders: 

Is that my order going by?

Being silly:)

These are walls in a room where a lot of wonderful planning goes on for SU.  You can leave messages while on a tour.  They use the boards to brainstorm ideas during work sessions.

Jenn and I by the framed 'Statement of the Heart.'

Jenn and I by the fountain.  It is so beautiful here!  The employees can eat their lunches here each day while they relax in a beautiful atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...