Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lucky Limeade!

This is a great shade of green and very popular in the fashion industry right now.  I was shopping yesterday for some new outfits for Convention and kept running into this color everywhere.  It looks even better and brighter in real life.

Creative Combination:
Lucky Limeade
Riding Hood Red
Perfect Plum
The stamp set I used was 'Style Beautiful.'  Here, you see the coordinating ribbon (comes in every new In Color!) and I used a couple of circle punches, along with the decorative label punch.


Sweet Set:
Lucky Limeade
Island Indigo
Daffodil Delight
I used the stamp set 'Sunny Fun' from the Summer Mini, along with some more gorgeous ruffled ribbon.  I could become addicted to this ribbon.  The new In Colors have Stampin' Write Markers, too, so you can color your images to match the new CS.


Dynamic Duo:
Lucky Limeade
Always Artichoke
I used the new stamp set 'My Friend.'  This is a fabulous stamp set and is fast becoming one of my favorites.  You will notice a strip in the background using the Mother of Pearl technique.  This technique allows you to coordinate with any color combo you're using.  Check out the new printed brads.  These are equally fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...