Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Island Indigo!

For our last new In Color, meet a gorgeous new shade of blue.

Creative Combination:
Island Indigo
More Mustard
Lucky Limeade
I used the hostess set again called 'Precious Butterflies.'  I love this stamped image.  I used VersaMark and then Island Indigo inks so I could emboss it with clear EP.  I think this will become one of my favorite stamp sets, too.


Sweet Set:
Island Indigo
Baja Breeze
Rich Razzleberry
'Just Believe' is such a great stamp set because it has so many images in it.  I embossed the Razzleberry and Baja stamped images (VersaMark and clear EP).  I added a tiny touch of bling with the little rhinestone in the center of the circular image.


Dynamic Duo:
Island Indigo
Pool Party
Once again, I used the Mother of Pearl technique for one of the background layers.  It adds so much texture and elegance while keeping with the monochromatic color combo.  I LOVE how this color looks when sponged over the Mother of Pearl layer.  I added more bling here with rhinestones.  The stamp set is 'Flight of the Butterfly.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...