Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awards & Recognition!

I must admit that the awards and recognition that we receive at Convention are beyond amazing.  I can't imagine working for a company that spent more time showing their employees just how much they value and appreciate them.

This was my award for earning 20K this past year.

This was Jenn's award for recruiting this past year.  She calls this her first 'real award.'  I'm so proud of her!

Sue and I got to walk together for the 20K march across stage.

Sue and Jenn got to walk together for the recruiting march across stage.

This was my walk for being a demo for 5 years.  It will actually be 6 for me, come August.  Time has flown by and I cannot begin to share how much fun I've had since becoming a part of Stampin' Up!

This was a huge milestone for me --- earning 100K in sales, career to date.  I'm really proud of this one!  With a lot of health issues I've dealt with over the past few years, I never thought I'd reach this one, but now I'm looking forward to earning the next milestone.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your awards, Lana!! You worked hard and I'm so happy to see you recognized for it! Wish I could have been there in person!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...