Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Soft Suede

Here we go, back to finishing up the Neutrals Collection.  Soft Suede is a beautiful neutral and goes with lots of color combos.

Creative Combination:
Soft Suede
So Saffron
Regal Rose
For this card, I used the stamp set 'Charming' along with the dotted embossing folder and the scallop border punch.  It's a simple card, but quite pretty with this color combo.


Sweet Set:
Soft Suede
Baja Breeze
Cherry Cobbler
For this card, I thought I'd get a head start (barely) on Father's Day.  I used the 'Best Dad Ever' stamp set and added color to the ties with markers before stamping.  The tiny brads give the effect of tie tacs.  I added an embossed layer for more texture.  I really like these colors together.


Dynamic Duo:
Soft Suede
Early Espresso
This is one of my favorite color combinations for the neutrals.  My card was inspired by a similar one done by my demo friend, Julie Davison.  I used the 'Travel Log' stamp set and added antique brads and baker's twine.  It reminds me of a luggage tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...