Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Night of Navy

I love Night of Navy.  It goes with so many colors and works well for projects for any season or theme.

Creative Combination:
Night of Navy
Pumpkin Pie
Cherry Cobbler
This is a beautiful color combo.  I was trying to create the feel of a fall day when you know that winter is in the air.  The stamp set is 'Lovely as a Tree.'


Getting Started Combination:
Night of Navy
Old Olive
Daffodil Delight
For this card, I pulled out one of my very favorite stamp sets -- 'Inspired by Nature.'  I embossed the cone flowers using VersaMark and clear EP.  It creates a deeper shade of the CS color when embossing this way.  What this means is that, if you have VersaMark and clear EP, you can emboss in as many colors as you have in CS -- very versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...