Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Mustard

I've always liked More Mustard, but used it mainly as a color for Fall projects.  With the color combinations given on the Color Coach, I was able to create some unique cards for any season.

Creative Combination:
More Mustard
Night of Navy
Cajun Craze
For this card, I used the stamp sets 'Aviary' and 'Word Play.'


Sweet Set:
More Mustard
Old Olive
Bravo Burgundy
This card was inspired by one in our Stampin' Success magazine.  I used the 'Punch Potpourri' hostess stamp set, a brad and a bit of rhinestone bling.  I really liked how it turned out.  It's a totally different color combo than in the magazine.


Dynamic Duo:
More Mustard
So Saffron
This cute little card uses 'Fine Flourish' and 'Punch Potpourri,' along with a bitty little punched flower and a teeny tiny antique brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...