Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

...a little side trip from my Color Coach project...

I did not post yesterday because I had my grandbaby here.  She is more beautiful than ever.  Her eyes were open a lot more, as she was awake more this visit and she has the most gorgeous eyes.  She has me wrapped around her little finger already!  My heart just ached when they pulled out of the driveway.  The visits always go so fast!

I had a workshop this morning and a class tonight, so I'll be back to my Color Coach project tomorrow and getting more projects ready to post.  In the meantime, the end of June is getting closer and closer.  If there's something you want that is on the retired list, you'd better get busy and order it soon --- before it's gone.  They'll keep making retiring stamp sets as supply demands, until the end of June, but when the accessories are gone --- that's it.  Some are actually gone already.  As of June 30, all retiring items will be gone, to make way for new products that are sure to excite everyone.
When they're gone, they're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...