Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hostess Appreciation Party

Well, we had our party yesterday and we had a ball!  The highlight of the entire party was the auction.  The bidding wars were a hoot!  My son and daughter-in-law came and helped with all the refreshments.  They are my heroes!  I got to hold my sweet Olive Jane while they did the prep work and keep holding her as I greeted guests.  I didn't get a photo of all the food, darn it, but it was awesome.  I got a few shots of some of my guests working on our make and take projects.  The games were fun, too, and everyone enjoyed a little 'shopping' time in my boutique/mini sale.  After booking their workshops, they enjoyed time to look at the new catalog.  Everyone loves it as much as I do!  By the way, my shot of my cool new drink dispenser was taken before we got the decorative lemons cut and on display in the bottom.  It was really neat with them in place!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...