Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crumb Cake

I love the new name for this versatile color.  It would be difficult to imagine a color that would NOT work well with crumb cake.
Creative Combination:
Crumb Cake
Not Quite Navy
Riding Hood Red
I LOVE this color combo.  I used the stamp set 'Travel Log' from our summer mini and added some touches from the Big Shot - textured embossing folder and the Top Note.  I also added some sponging and distressing to a couple of the crumb cake pieces.


Sweet Set:
Crumb Cake
Cajun Craze
Garden Green
Sneak Peek Alert!!!  I used our new stamp set 'My Friend' that will be available July 1 in the wonderful new catalog.  I see a lot of uses for this stamp set in my future.  I really like how these colors work together.


Dynamic Duo:
Crumb Cake
Chocolate Chip
For the Dynamic Duo, I got out my cowboy again.  This time, I embossed him with chocolate chip Craft Ink onto a piece of cork that was cut on the Big Shot.  The horseshoes and cowboy hats (all from the 'Out West' stamp set) are also embossed.  It was a little difficult to photograph the embossing on the cork.  It looks even better in real life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...