Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Busy Weekend!

I won't be posting another Color Coach project today because I have a super busy weekend.  I have my Hostess Appreciation Party tomorrow and am finishing getting ready for that.  We're having games, prizes, an auction, a boutique/mini sale, refreshments and make and takes and more!  I want to pamper my hostesses from the past Stampin' Up! year.  If you book a workshop from July 1 on, you'll be invited to my NEXT Hostess Event and I know you'll have a good time.  Think about it and give me a call.  I hold them in my home so I do all the cleaning for you!  You bring a simple refreshment, gather together a group of friends and come enjoy a fun time of stamping.

In the meantime, until my next Color Coach project, here are some fun cards we made at my workshops this past week.  Everyone enjoyed making them.  The first one was embossed (Fabulous Florets) and then sponged over with Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi inks.  The second one uses the 'Mother of Pearl' technique over embossed glossy CS.  The last one was made with the Big Shot and punches, along with the 'Bold Blossom' stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...