Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Sidetrip for Fun and Family

Sometimes, you have to take a break from stamping and scrapbooking - not because you don't love it passionately, but because you get to enjoy time with special loved ones.  I had the pleasure of keeping my youngest grandson for about a week and a half and we had fun absolutely every minute!  He climbed trees, collected sticks (for his 'collection'), played with toy soldiers and dinosaurs, peeked at bird nests with tiny white eggs inside and we made cupcakes.  Having Aaron follow me around the house and the yard is like having a bit of sunshine with you nonstop.  He is such a sweet and happy child.  When he's older, we can do more stamping together.  For now, it's stamp the cute little bench (from 'Have a Seat') about 20 times and then he's off to play.  We also hit a new record for us.  We built a castle using every Mega Block we had -- and they all connected. This week, I'm back in my studio and will be stamping up a storm.  I had a workshop AND a class yesterday, so now I'm ready to stamp like crazy and then I'll have more goodies to post.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...