Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Layouts Using Subtles Collection




These are layouts using mostly colors from the Subtles Collection.  These are all for my Heritage Album.  I am fortunate to have lots of photos from both my mom's side and my dad's side of the family.  I am the only one left from my immediate family, so I want to preserve the memories and tell the story of my family through this album.  My dream is that my grandchildren will feel like they got to know my family, too.  Scrapbooking is a wonderful way to share family history with loved ones.  July 1st marks the start of a new round of scrapbook club for my customers.  If you would like to join us, contact me for details.  We make a layout at each crop and have a lot of fun sharing ideas and memories together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...