Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Garden Green

Here is a good green for this time of year.  Everything is in bloom and the trees and grass are a gorgeous green.
Creative Combination:
Garden Green
More Mustard
Chocolate Chip
This color combo seemed to remind me of nature, so I used the cute little bird and branch from the 'Cheep Talk' stamp set.  I embossed the bird, branch and leaves.  To get some dimension to the leaves, I embossed them separately on a piece of Garden Green CS, cut them out and attached them in place on the branch.


Sweet Set:
Garden Green
Bashful Blue
Tangerine Tango
I was playing around with the new Tangerine Tango EP and came up with this truck embossed with it, to give a tone on tone effect.   I highlighted the truck and the "homegrown" images by sponging over the embossed images with Tangerine Tango.  The stamp sets are 'Countryside' and 'Homegrown.'  A flower brad adds the finishing touch.


Dynamic Duo:
Garden Green
Wild Wasabi
This seemed like a super nature-themed color combo, so I chose the 'Plant Hope' stamp set.  To add dimension to the bonsai tree, I embossed it with the new Wild Wasabi EP, sponged over it, added more touches of green with the VersaMarker, Garden Green Classic Ink and clear EP and repeated those touches a couple of times.  I finished off the card with some rhinestone bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...