Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tempting Turquoise


The Creative Combination on the Color Coach is:
Tempting Turquoise
Real Red
Tangerine Tango
With these lively colors, I just had to get out my sock monkey.  With his 'Sock Monkey Accessories' stamps and the 'Sanded' background, he is riding to his birthday party in great style.  I embossed the wagon, similar to the one in our Idea Book & Catalog.  For a final touch, I added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the frosting on the cupcake and the flame on the candle.  I really enjoyed playing with this bright color combo.



The Sweet Set from the Color Coach is:
Tempting Turquoise
Rich Razzleberry
Pumpkin Pie
These bright colors seemed to beg for another birthday card.  I used 'Fox & Friends' and the Hostess set 'Something to Celebrate.'  The circus wagon cars are made from the Curly Label punch and then embossed.  I cut off part of the top of each one and then used them on the coordinating color of wagon car.  The button wheels add a cute touch, as well as the monkey hanging from the banner by his tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...