Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Regal Rose

The Creative Combination for Regal Rose on the Color Coach is:
Regal Rose
Early Espresso
Daffodil Delight
This was a fun and easy card to make, using our cute little spinner. I used the 'Seeing Stars' stamp set for the background and 1 of the 4 spinners in the 'Take A Spin' stamp set. I added tiny touches of Dazzling Diamonds to the little images on the spinner and finished off the card with some of our gorgeous Early Espresso ribbon.

The Color Coach Sweet Set colors are:
Regal Rose
Tempting Turquoise
Sahara Sand
What could be sweeter for the Sweet Set than a baby card? I used the Hostess stamp set 'Slice of Life' from the Occasions mini and 'hung' the jammies on a line of linen thread. For the background, I used a flower center from the 'Pick A Petal' stamp set and the sentiment is from the 'A Word for You' stamp set. It's difficult to see it, but I added a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter to each of the hearts on the jammies.

The Color Coach lists the Dynamic Duo as:
Regal Rose
Rose Red
I wanted this to be a simple, yet elegant card so I used the 'Bella Toile' background stamp and embossed it with Iridescent Ice EP. The other stamp sets are 'Ribbon of Hope' and 'Hope Happens.' I added a little touch of bling with a couple of our rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...