Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pacific Point

Pacific Point is a wonderful color. When Stampin' Up! came out with their renovation of the colors last July, I was sooooooo happy to welcome back this beautiful blue. Being such a bright and happy color, I decided to make a couple of birthday cards. Each card has some bling and sparkle:)

This card is made with the Color Coach Creative Combination:
Pacific Point
Melon Mambo
Pumpkin Pie
After playing with punched shapes and creating an embossed layer, I stamped the birthday images with the stamp set 'Create a Cupcake.' I like that you can use the coordinating punch to create the cupcake -- no cutting. I don't mind cutting, but punching is a lot faster.

This card uses the Color Coach Sweet Set colors:
Pacific Point
Daffodil Delight
Rich Razzleberry
I paired the 'Create a Cupcake' stamp set with 'Bring on the Cake' for the stamped images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...